You may become acclimated to downloading applications from the Google Play Store on your cell phone. In any case, imagine a scenario in which you need to get Google Play on PC. Would you be able to download applications from Google Play Store on Windows? Google Play Store isn’t for PC, however, on the off chance that you need to get Android applications from Google Play Store on Windows PC, this article is to show you a few workarounds to download Google Play for PC on Windows 10/8/7 and get applications from Play Store legitimately to your PC.
Download Google Play Store for PC
So as to download Google Play Store for PC, you have to download Bluestacks, an Android emulator, first.
- Download Bluestacks from Google.
- At the point when it’s set, open the .exe record and introduce the Bluestacks on your PC.
- Open Bluestacks, adhere to the onscreen guidance to sign in with your Google Play account.
- Snap My Apps > System Apps. There you can discover Google Play
- Snap Google Play. You would then be able to scan for applications in the Google Play Store and download them.
- Subsequent to downloading the applications or games, you can open the applications or games legitimately on your PC with Bluestacks.
Copying the Android condition, Bluestacks lets you run Google Play applications and games on PC. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you simply need to download applications from Google Play on PC and afterward move the APK documents into your Android telephone, there are two workarounds.
Download Apps from Play Store on PC – WAY ONE:
There are APK downloading sites that can assist you with downloading Play Store Download For PC, which is useful when you can’t download the applications on your telephone due to different reasons.
- On your PC, open Google Play site on a program.
- Find and snap the application that you need to download. You’ll see the presentation page of the application.
- Duplicate the URL. So as to download your favored application, you’ll first need the web address for the application.
- Open an APK downloader, for example, APKPure. Glue the URL you have duplicated in the hunt bar of the upper right corner of the APKPure landing page. Snap Search symbol.
- The downloading page of the application will be opened. Snap Download APK to get the APK record of the application on your PC.
Download Apps from Play Store on PC – WAY TWO:
On the off chance that Way One doesn’t work, there is Way Two. To find out additional, adhere to the directions underneath.
Other than APK downloader sites, there are likewise APK downloader expansions that enable you to download applications from Play Store on PC. There are distinctive APK downloader expansions for Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera. So pick the one that is good with your program.
- Open a program and discover an APK downloader augmentation that is reasonable for the program. Add the augmentation to the program.
- In the wake of introducing the augmentation, you should discover the downloader on the upper right corner of your program.
- Go to Google Play Store on PC, duplicate the URL of the application you need to download.
- Snap the APK downloader expansion you just introduced, glue the URL of the Google Play application into the downloader segment. What’s more, click Download APK.